CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Up to date...

Uncle Scott (Wayne's brother) Aunt Rebecca (Scott's wife) and baby Ethan (our newest cousin) came in for Paw Paw Pete's funeral and we loved visiting with them and gushing over Ethan. We hated that we were all gathering for Paw Paw's funeral but we really got to know some other family members for Virginia and West Virgina (where Paw Paw grew up).


Truett started sticking his tongue out while he is talking (to give him a baby sounding speech). It drives me crazy but I try not to act like it bothers me.

Sweet Ethan Alexander
Maw Maw and her two boys!





Someone got a haircut...
He's such a big boy!
I think you are up to date... I will try to be more exciting and post more pictures soon! I'll be posting my 5 month picture soon! I can't believe I'm half way there! We go for our 20 week ultrasound and doctor's visit today! Keep in touch... we might be announcing something VERY soon!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I stumbled on your blog - so sweet. Oh my - what a cutie you have! I just love his golden curls! :)

Unknown said...

I see the pile of blond hair! And he's still as handsome as ever! He's growing up so fast!

Heather said...

Thanks you guys! Tiffany your little boy and girl are precious! I will be adding you to my many blogs I try to keep up with... keep in touch!