CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where have you been?

You've been right here... me too! Except I haven't really.We got back from vacation to get ready for VBS and then ended up with Paw Paw Pete in the hospital. Then our sweet Paw Paw passed into eternity to meet the creator and sustainor of the universe. We envy him and grieve for him. We will forever miss him and long to hear his stories and miss his love for his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. After the funeral and much visitation from relatives, we have settled into a semi-routine. We have switched doctors and hope to now settle back down into a calm week or two! :)

We did enjoy visiting with my sister, Nicole and her oldest, Kerigan (she is pregnant and due in January). We met them and Nanna (my mom) at McDonald's a few weeks back.

Nanna, Kerigan and Truett

Can't keep him still!
Spending some sweet time with Maw Maw Mary and our newest cousin, Ethan. Ethan is Wayne's brother (Scott) and his wife's (Rebecca) little boy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law passing. I will keep you and your family in my prayers, that God will comfort your hearts.

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

Heather I love what you wrote about PawPaw Pete's going into eternity. The glory set before us!! And I love the pictures of Truett trying to run out of these pictures!