CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4 months...

I can't believe yesterday made 16 weeks! Sometimes I don't even remember I'm pregnant, but the BUMP reminds me of this! Truett often reminds me that I have a baby sister in there. We haven't found out what we're having, not 100% sure we will.

We are having a hecal decal of a time with doctors... I won't bore you with many details. I will just say we love, love, LOVE the midwife center in Lafayette, but I'm now paranoid that something will happen (like last time) and I'll be forced into another c-section. That is when I think well THEN I want to be close to home... so I'm in the search for a ob here in town. Many issues inbetween, but like I said, I won't bore you with those details. Please, if you feel led to, pray for understanding and wisdom, two things we are seeking at this time.

I'm on the desktop, so, NO pictures for right now. But, I did take one to commemerate the 4 month mark! I'll post it soon! My belly is MUCH bigger this go round, although I don't think I've gained anymore than last time I LOOK much bigger. I think I looked like this around 22-24 weeks last time, YOZERS!! I'm not complaining. I rub my belly all day long, I feel the little one off and on all day, I can't wait until I can feel him constantly. I love laying in bed at night... the little one is so active when I lay down (or that is when I stop to feel). :)

No comments: