CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well it's a .....

BOY!!!!!!! Truett said he has a sister named, Jett! We have not officially named him Jett, but we are pretty certain this will be his name!

Because this baby is due in November and Truett was born in January he will be able to wear most of Truett's clothes. That is a relief. I hope to buy new baby bedding (since Truett's has had it). I really liked our new doctor, Dr. Beiber. He was great and we're trying for a VBAC... WE SHALL SEE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! I missed that one! Boys are wonderful! I never realized how loving they were until I had mine! Now Truett will have a baby brother!

The May Family said...

I know I need to post some, but I sure don't see any of yours either!! Let's compare. I'll get on posting my 20 week pic this week!

Heather said...

Ah, I go to Dr. Bieber, and I absolutely LOVE him! He's SO great during delivery.

Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Jett!! Not that you needed my approval or anything! Just throwing that out there!

Heather said...

Ummm.. .Amanda where are you at? I want to see something on your blog... pictures please! :)

Heather you are too funny!