CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last month's ultrasound pictures of Jett...

So this was him at 19 weeks, 3 weeks ago. He was 10 ounces or was it 12, I can't remember, and a little bigger than the last occupier of mommy's womb. He is much more active than Truett was. He moves as much as Truett did at 24-26 weeks, I'm only 22 weeks. I love feeling him and usually go to sleep feeling him kick and do flips, I am sure I have a smile on my face as I fall asleep.












I have NOTHING ready for Jett. I guess this is what people mean by "Your next one will be different". I believe I had EVERYTHING ready for Truett's nursery at this point. I still have most of Truett's things (thankfully). So, I shouldn't have to purchase too much.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Challie, Anabelle and Abram said...

I love the one of his feet!! November is not too far away!