CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

So soon...

I can't believe it, I had my first Braxton-Hicks Contraction about 4 weeks ago. I had NO idea they would come so soon. I remember them vividly from my pregnancy with Truett. I did not start having them when I was pregnant with Truett until 24-28 weeks, or at least from my memory. Maybe I just didn't know what it was, but this is without a doubt the practice contractions. I get about 4-6 a day and it's nothing to worry about. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. Truett's pregnancy was at a snail's pace.

I'm in my 22nd week and feel great, my appetite is ferocious!!! Aghhh... that can't be good. I try to pace myself. I also felt my first bouts of heartburn/indigestion, I felt it when I was 26 weeks with Truett and felt it this time when I was 20 weeks!! I'm definitely bigger this time round, and the little one is bigger also, so far. I don't know if we'll do another ultrasound but he's about 2 ounces larger than Truett was at this point, he is now at 1 lb. :) Now who am I to blame for the other NINE? And to end this mad pregnant woman's rant with a rave, Wayne can see and feel Jett kick. We just watched the little active man last night.

No comments: