CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I wanna be like you

Truett woke up and asked where daddy was, to which I replied "He's already at work honey, he left before you woke up." Truett then said "Daddy's a very hard worker, mommy." I answered "Yes, baby he works very hard for mommy and Truett, if he didn't mommy would have to leave Truett and work too". The glimmer in his eye said "I want to be like him!" It's a morning conversation like that that really makes my heart sing: Praise be to God!!


Good morning from us over here at the Mullins' household!



1 comment:

Corrie said...

Hi there! I never know if I should respond on the post or what...

I found the underoos at WalMart (of all places!)...super cheap.
Good luck! And congrats on your growing little family! :)