CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It was bound to happen again...

the dreaded charlie horse! I never had a single charlie horse until I was pregnant with Truett. I don't exactly remember when it happened with Truett but OW! is it ever BAAACK!! This morning at 6 am while stretching my leg. I did some research when I was pregnant with Truett and found that rubbing my calf while stretching my toes helps the most, but those episodes can last up to a minute and when you are holding your breath it can seem like forever.I learned not to stretch my right leg when I was pregnant with Truett and I guess I'll have to remember with Jett.





I didn't have a single charlie horse in between my pregnancies, I also read that the baby takes most of it's calcium out of their mommy at night and this is when the majority of charlie horses occur in pregnant women.


Have you ever had a charlie horse? Was it THIS bad, or worse?

Next week is my 6 month doctor appointment, this pregnancy is going way too fast. I'll post pictures afterwards. Tomorrow I'll tell you about our little bad bug.

1 comment:

The May Family said...

The belly shot is up. Hope you are feeling well. :)